League Cup 2014/15 thread

OB1 said:
65 pages and we have not even joined the contest yet.

Some shockers in there and Burnley, Leicester, West Ham, ManUre being out means only 15 other Premier League clubs left, as it stands. Four more Premier League clubs will be hoping not to get eliminated tonight.

Here's to a good draw...
The draw for the third round is due to take place on 27 August 2014. Ties are due to be played during the week commencing 22 September 2014.

East Level 2 wrote:
I'm Blue wrote:
Any translators on here who can help me out? I don't speak bollocks.
I speak fluent bollocks but even I can't get what he's on about.
I know they tend to employ lying twunts but I really hope the Turtle believes they were "unlucky". That way he might continue with his current approach.
Did we ever lose a 90 minute cup tie against lower division opponents by more than three?

Lincoln circa 1996, 4-1 away from home followed by a losing 1-0 at home in the second leg is the closest i can recall, but we were proper shite back then!

Hoping for a home game or a close enough away looking at the dates.

Round 3 – w/c 22nd September 2014

Draw date - 27th August 2014

Round 4 – w/c 27th October 2014

Draw date - 24th September 2014

Round 5 – w/c 15th December 2014

Draw date - 29th October 2014

Semi-Final First Legs – w/c 19th January 2015

Draw date - 17th December 2014

Semi-Final Second Legs – w/c 26th January 2015

Final – Sunday 1st March 2015

daveyboybluemoon said:
East Level 2 wrote:
I'm Blue wrote:
Any translators on here who can help me out? I don't speak bollocks.
I speak fluent bollocks but even I can't get what he's on about.
I know they tend to employ lying twunts but I really hope the Turtle believes they were "unlucky". That way he might continue with his current approach.
Did we ever lose a 90 minute cup tie against lower division opponents by more than three?

Lincoln circa 1996, 4-1 away from home followed by a losing 1-0 at home in the second leg is the closest i can recall, but we were proper shite back then!

*shudders
Missed Uwe's goal due to interminable traffic, But I thought, there'll be more goals. I was sort of right....
The most useless Gijsbert Bos "scored" at Maine Rd IIRC when a clearance hit him on the foot! A Rotherham fan once said in reference to Bos (when he was there) "What's the Dutch for "you're w*nk?" "

I'd like Sheff Wed or Sheff U, Donny, Derby or Forest as I live over that side!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.