League Cup draw, Sheff Wed home

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Man United pull a lot of people from towns with no real football identity. Milton Keynes, Worksop, Yeovil etc. when you get to places like Sheffield, Leeds and burnley there are very few. There's bound to be the obligatory half-interested shirt wearing kids these days I suppose but in the main there is a lot less glory hunting in places like Sheffield. Football heritage is in their blood, not a lifestyle choice.

hell of a lot of uniteds support comes from south yorkshire, especially around barnsley and that.
wudnt say south yorkshire is an hotbed of man utd fans tbh,barnsley have allways had a few but you see hardly any in sheffield and rovrum and donny has allways been wednesday and leeds

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Anyone having trouble with online booking this year ticket wise?

I tried to buy two today but everytime I put 1 against each name it reverted to 0 straight away and I couldn't buy.

2nd time this has happened recently.

Ended up paying £2.50 per ticket booking fee by phone.

Any ideas on how to solve?

I'm having the same problem. Has done this before but after I kept trying it for 20 mins it worked.

General sale as of yesterday so you don't need any previous history or a cityzens card. Got 4 yesterday and can't wait as will be my 1st game this season. On the waiting list for next season for season ticket.

It will be my first game too this season. Really looking forward to it.

Don't have a season ticket and i'm not paying close to £60 for Premier League games as i cannot afford to do that.

Shame that i can only afford Cup games these days but that’s modern day football i guess.

By the way I’m not moaning. Id rather us be at team full of talented players and challenging for all trophies and me not going rather than me go and us be shite.

GX Blue said:

Don't have a season ticket and i'm not paying close to £60 for Premier League games as i cannot afford to do that.

Shame that i can only afford Cup games these days but that’s modern day football i guess.

By the way I’m not moaning. Id rather us be at team full of talented players and challenging for all trophies and me not going rather than me go and us be shite.

Totally agree with you GX. It is too expensive game by game but would rather us challenging than languishing. Definitely can't wait.

GX Blue said:

Me too! I've only been able to manage cup games for the last two seasons. Looking forward to it.

boxing day 79 said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Man United pull a lot of people from towns with no real football identity. Milton Keynes, Worksop, Yeovil etc. when you get to places like Sheffield, Leeds and burnley there are very few. There's bound to be the obligatory half-interested shirt wearing kids these days I suppose but in the main there is a lot less glory hunting in places like Sheffield. Football heritage is in their blood, not a lifestyle choice.

hell of a lot of uniteds support comes from south yorkshire, especially around barnsley and that.
wudnt say south yorkshire is an hotbed of man utd fans tbh,barnsley have allways had a few but you see hardly any in sheffield and rovrum and donny has allways been wednesday and leeds
Barnsley fans tried loads of Utd songs when they came to City not so long ago

Fair to say not many are on the League Cup scheme this year. :-)

GzWWKSw.jpg

Marvin said:
boxing day 79 said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Barnsley fans tried loads of Utd songs when they came to City not so long ago

Luton is full of rag supporters!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.