League Cup draw, Sheff Wed home

bluemick1 said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Anyone having trouble with online booking this year ticket wise?

I tried to buy two today but everytime I put 1 against each name it reverted to 0 straight away and I couldn't buy.

2nd time this has happened recently.

Ended up paying £2.50 per ticket booking fee by phone.

Any ideas on how to solve?

I'm having the same problem. Has done this before but after I kept trying it for 20 mins it worked.
Yes, had the same problem for another game recently. Ended up having to book by phone and then get the booking fee refund, which they did. Guy I spoke to said they would report the problem to their web team but it's clearly not been reported or they can't find (or be arsed to find) a solution. Had the same problem for one game last season and reported it then too.

boxing day 79 said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Man United pull a lot of people from towns with no real football identity. Milton Keynes, Worksop, Yeovil etc. when you get to places like Sheffield, Leeds and burnley there are very few. There's bound to be the obligatory half-interested shirt wearing kids these days I suppose but in the main there is a lot less glory hunting in places like Sheffield. Football heritage is in their blood, not a lifestyle choice.

hell of a lot of uniteds support comes from south yorkshire, especially around barnsley and that.
wudnt say south yorkshire is an hotbed of man utd fans tbh,barnsley have allways had a few but you see hardly any in sheffield and rovrum and donny has allways been wednesday and leeds[/quote]

you my friend are so wrong, Doncaster if full of the shite and if you don't want to belive me, come to Doncaster AND GO INTO ANY PUB WHEN THEY ARE ON SKY

beehive_bob said:
bluemick1 said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Anyone having trouble with online booking this year ticket wise?

I tried to buy two today but everytime I put 1 against each name it reverted to 0 straight away and I couldn't buy.

2nd time this has happened recently.

Ended up paying £2.50 per ticket booking fee by phone.

Any ideas on how to solve?

I'm having the same problem. Has done this before but after I kept trying it for 20 mins it worked.
Yes, had the same problem for another game recently. Ended up having to book by phone and then get the booking fee refund, which they did. Guy I spoke to said they would report the problem to their web team but it's clearly not been reported or they can't find (or be arsed to find) a solution. Had the same problem for one game last season and reported it then too.

Try putting 10 in it then usually reverts to 0
Sorry ment reverts to 1

bluestevei said:
boxing day 79 said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
hell of a lot of uniteds support comes from south yorkshire, especially around barnsley and that.
wudnt say south yorkshire is an hotbed of man utd fans tbh,barnsley have allways had a few but you see hardly any in sheffield and rovrum and donny has allways been wednesday and leeds[/quote]

you my friend are so wrong, Doncaster if full of the shite and if you don't want to belive me, come to Doncaster AND GO INTO ANY PUB WHEN THEY ARE ON SKY
Not around mexbro,denaby ,conisbro etc...or it never used to be,maybe its thd sky tv generation ..

Tickets for Wednesday’s trip to Manchester City in the Capital One Cup have now sold out to visiting supporters.

The Owls were allocated 5,400 tickets for the third round clash at the Etihad Stadium clash on Wednesday 24 September (7.45pm).

There will be no further allocation for Wednesdayites as City are currently undergoing ground renovations.

Source: swfc.co.uk

Just for the record, every ground we go to we make noise all game, don't want people thinking its just because we are playing the champions of England. :D this will be good

davidhirst said:
Just for the record, every ground we go to we make noise all game, don't want people thinking its just because we are playing the champions of England. :D this will be good
Looking forward to this game, Weds will have great support the same as when we go there, plenty of tickets, we seem to be selling them fairly well as well to say its amongst a number of high profile and expensive games. Should be a great occasion and one why we must not underestimate the visiting side.

davidhirst said:

Wigan can outsing us at our gaff mate these days.........

mancityvstoke said:
davidhirst said:

Wigan can outsing us at our gaff mate these days.........
Not wrong .
We did get out sung by Wigan .
That was an embarrassing day .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.