League cup draw - United (a)

cant understand posters wanting a week side putting out,,there is no way peggy will so we have to match them

We play Southampton at home before we play them and West brom away on the following weekend. I expect us to play a strong side imo

Place your bets:
  • FL give to tie to Andrew Marriner to referee
  • Sky sports bill it higher than the CL
  • Rags brick the team coach whilst GMP turn a blind eye
  • Jose Partridge* has to play his best team for fear of another shoeing

*see united thread for definition

Sorry, but I don't share the enthusiasm for yet another distraction, when City (and probably United) will be desperate to rest players.
The wider picture is to to win the Premier League, and hopefully the Champions League. The last thing we need is Rooney and Fellani kicking lumps out of Silva and De Bruyne.

Stop posting sense.

Great draw, this time we can smash 4 or more goals past them whilst they try and throw rotten fruit at Rooney and mourinho

Aguero will be looking forward to this one as well, will go well towards him getting top goal scorer at the end of the season

Sorry, but I don't share the enthusiasm for yet another distraction, when City (and probably United) will be desperate to rest players.
The wider picture is to to win the Premier League, and hopefully the Champions League. The last thing we need is Rooney and Fellani kicking lumps out of Silva and De Bruyne.

Fortunately all our rivals except Arsenal have also got very difficult games so will be in the same boat as us

I'm Glad it's at the swamp.
The fact that their 'fans' and players are let in our ground and allowed to soil our stadium and pitch once a year... quite frankly ,fucking sickens me .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.