League cup draw - United (a)

But half of them aren't also in tbe Champions League. If we win we'll end up playing someone like Liverpool twice in January whilst missing 4 players injured & meeting Bayern Munich.

It's this shit that has fucked our recent seasons up almost as much as Manuel mo.

Exactly my original point.
Last season we played 19 more games than Leicester, so when you factor-in the number of injuries in those games (KDB v Everton being the obvious example) the last thing we need is bogbrush's elbows causing malice.

What a fucking fiddle it is.....yet I am not in the least bit bothered on this occasion and its should be a welcome opportunity to hand them their arses on a plate in there own miserable dingy back yard for a second time this season before christmas, infact it would be nice ro get them there in the FA Cup as well 3rd round to make it a hat trick of stuffings with the season barely half done. Infact come to think of it lets finish 3rd in the qualifying group and get them in the Thursday cup as well and hump them in that too......twats.

Last season we played 19 more games than Leicester, so when you factor-in the number of injuries in those games (KDB v Everton being the obvious example) the last thing we need is bogbrush's elbows causing malice.

I wouldn't have given a shit if we'd gone out tonight & was hoping we could play kids in the next round.

Because it's those cunts we will probably put a full team out.

Fun draw. Hope we stick to a similar sort of line up, give the lads a chance to show what they can do. No doubting Mourinho will be going all out guns blazing to try to pad his woeful stats against Pep though.

I'd point out if someone already hasn't done so that the £30 cap on away tickets is only for the league. Expecting £50

Still think we should have sued the everton keeper.

Fun draw. Hope we stick to a similar sort of line up, give the lads a chance to show what they can do. No doubting Mourinho will be going all out guns blazing to try to pad his woeful stats against Pep though.
I'd laugh if we played our B team and actually won.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.