League cup draw - United (a)

Shit draw. Last thing we need is another game where we need to play a strong team. Would much prefer a lower division team at home so can play the second string. But it is what it is, lets smash the fuckers.

I did not want those whinging Tw*ts again so soon - Maureen will be plotting our downfall tonight. More aggressive play from the off - not like the first half a couple of weeks ago.
Get a feckin' grip FFS. Do you seriously think that we don't have the talent and guile to turn these over? I really despair with the mentality of some (so called) men nowadays. If I'm ever in the trenches next to you...

Shit draw. Last thing we need is another game where we need to play a strong team. Would much prefer a lower division team at home so can play the second string. But it is what it is, lets smash the fuckers.
Get a grip and man up FFS. Do you think Pep is the slightest bit worried about this? I really despair with the lack of balls and faith from some of our supporters at times.

Get a grip and man up FFS.
What you talking about? I don't fear them at all, as my last sentence suggests lets twat them. However we would be better served with a lighter fixture so we aren't playing the first team all the time.

Tough one for Pep as we Have Barcelona the week before and after this fixture along with league games v Southampton and WBA.

We've got the squad depth to deal with these games so it might not be full strength XI but we'll see a team capabale of beating them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.