League cup draw - United (a)

Lol....and it's only the League Cup.
Christ we didn't win a cup for 30 odd years. I want to see us win everything this season

Its a fucking derby of course we will see the strongest side and would be pissed if we didnt. Cant believe anyone would think different.

Christ we didn't win a cup for 30 odd years. I want to see us win everything this season

Its a fucking derby of course we will see the strongest side and would be pissed if we didnt. Cant believe anyone would think different.
100% agree with this I know the powers that be are all for the Champions league and I go to game's if am honest I'd rather embarrass these in any competition, be nice if it was Champs league final but they never seem to qualify anymore.

Haha Manchester Derby, didn't really need another so soon but lets go and fuck them up again.
I did not want those whinging Tw*ts again so soon - Maureen will be plotting our downfall tonight. More aggressive play from the off - not like the first half a couple of weeks ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.