League cup draw - United (a)

Exactly. The biggest insult we can give them is to deny them relevance. This game does not matter in the grand scheme. Will be plan and pick a team to beat them? Of course. Does every city fan want to smash these fuckers? Of course. But not at the expense of our season. And just imagine if a second string turns them over.....
Teh rag hordes will want their best eleven out and demand it. Regardless of if it fucks with their season. That shows how much we are in their heads.

Dont forget also that they play Monday, Thursday and Sunday too, Liverpool and Chelsea the league games. They will be fucked

Exactly. The biggest insult we can give them is to deny them relevance. This game does not matter in the grand scheme. Will be plan and pick a team to beat them? Of course. Does every city fan want to smash these fuckers? Of course. But not at the expense of our season. And just imagine if a second string turns them over.....
Teh rag hordes will want their best eleven out and demand it. Regardless of if it fucks with their season. That shows how much we are in their heads.
I think it'll be a pretty big insult to me and 9000 other blues if we're paying £50 to watch them smash a bunch of reserves in blue shirts,decent side and we progress in this competition good job we have a manager now who wants to win every game we play unlike the last one who chucked the F.A Cup away to win Champions League great decision that was.

Awkward coming in between the Barca games

But they have to play Chelsea and Liverpool, which will take a lot out of them.

Mourinho will be hell bent on proving a point against Chelsea and Liverpool is their biggest game (arf arf)

First team out, murder the c*nts

Last edited by a moderator:
I doubt one extra game be at the expense of our season. Play a side like we did against swansea and we will lose. Im sure the likes of Fernandinho and especially Aguero who missed the last derby will be chomping at the bit to play. These are the games they live for. At the moment, worldwide the only fixture as big as the Manchester derby is the EL classico . Play out second team? nah

Last edited:

how would one game, especially one we have to win or winning a cup be at the expense of our season ????

Just put a full team out.

I think 99.9% of City fans want that to happen.

Mourinho will be hell bent on proving a point against Chelsea and Liverpool is their biggest game (arf arf)

First team out, murder the cunts
Not sure the scum- dipper game is the biggest fixture anymore. I think that honour now goes to the forest- villa game in the championship :-)
As for us, put out the best eleven we can. So long as we do that I don't care if we go out to a div 2 side in the next round.

Last edited by a moderator:

First team out, murder the cunts
Yep.

I think it'll be a pretty big insult to me and 9000 other blues if we're paying £50 to watch them smash a bunch of reserves in blue shirts,decent side and we progress in this competition good job we have a manager now who wants to win every game we play unlike the last one who chucked the F.A Cup away to win Champions League great decision that was.
utter disgrace that. Pellegrini didn't get enough shit for the stunt he pulled with that match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.