League cup draw - United (a)

No surprise to me, even the worst places on earth cant have a population made up entirely of cunts.....well apart from Wales.

graham_chapman_stop_that_silly.jpg

I'm guessing further back in the thread, there's been some discussion of our allocation. For the League Cup, we're entitled to 10% which is 7,500. It seems we're likely to get the top tier of the East stand and the usual away corner which would be 10,500 in total. If that's the case, what points does anyone think it'll go down to? Will everyone on the LC scheme be able to get a ticket?

I'm guessing further back in the thread, there's been some discussion of our allocation. For the League Cup, we're entitled to 10% which is 7,500. It seems we're likely to get the top tier of the East stand and the usual away corner which would be 10,500 in total. If that's the case, what points does anyone think it'll go down to? Will everyone on the LC scheme be able to get a ticket?
Well reckon there's probably more than 10k on cup scheme but quite a few won't fancy Old Toilet so I'd say if you're on League cup scheme with over 2k points you'll probably be ok for a ticket.

It's a great draw. We wanted an easy team...

In all seriousness though, if we go another full season without any lower league sides (below championship) in either cup I really will start getting suspicious...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.