League Cup Final - Hart or Pantilimon?

@BluePhil8

For me, it has to be Pantilimon. Not because I feel he deserves it since he is our Cup keeper, but because whenever he plays we seem to look better as a defensive unit.

Pantilimon all day long. Lets not make the same mistake we did against Wigan and let mr flappy play the showcase game in a competition he contributed nothing towards.

Depends on who pellers thinks is best for the job given they have both played in the cup games
my guess is he will go with pants,i would go with joe as he is the number 1 again and i think you should go with the best team available

its a Barm said:
strongest team that means Hart.
Not sure where you have been mate, but Hart is a shadow of his former self. At least you know that Pantilimon will give you a good 7/10 every game. Hart can do a 10/10 save one minute and then hesitate and flap at a corner the next.

No problem playing him but it would be a reward for being willing back-up rather than on merit.

We had a very long thread before on their relative strengths so I'll stick to the letter of your question.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.