League Cup Final - Hart or Pantilimon?

Are Sunderland more likely to score a worldy that our keeper has next to no chance of saving or benefit from a fuck up ? Hart fucks up more often and his distribution is diabolical. Never been a fan and if it was up to me I'd have got rid a long time ago, not really a popular opinion on here though..

cheddar404 said:
Paulpowersleftfoot said:
Pantilimon.
If nothing else to apologise for mancinis shameful decision to dump him from the fa cup final

You can't pick a team based on this, surely?

Pantilimon is No.2, Was bought as No.2 & Should accept being No.2.

mcfcinprague said:
Paulpowersleftfoot said:
Pantilimon.
If nothing else to apologise for mancinis shameful decision to dump him from the fa cup final

Agree with this in every way

Why should peele apologise for Pants opening his mouth to the media before the cup final and even if he didn't why should pelle apologise for someone else's behaviour

I just wish we'd drop this habit of playing one keeper in league/cl games, the other in domestic cups. I think its fair enough that our second choice keeper needs to play a certain number of games each season to keep sharp. But why does it have to be this rigid approach? What would be wrong with playing Pants against Stoke tomorrow rather than against Sunderland?

Other players have contributed to our progression to the final but will not get a look in when the team to face Sunderland is picked. Its only the gk position that seems to be treated in this way. Why should the second choice keeper have a divine right to play in the final?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.