League Cup Final - Hart or Pantilimon?

Well spotted. Pantilimon played a big part in the second goal - he started a quick breakaway with an accurate kick forward.

Davs 19 said:
whp.blue said:
I it will be Pants and I for one am very Happy about that

He may be number two at the moment but I genuinely feel that there is nothing between Hart and Pantillimon in terms of ability

Hart has some serious flaws in his game and so does Pantilimon but I feel that once you have a rotation policy for cup games you have to stick with it if not play your best keeper in all competitions.

Really ? Who told you that ?

looks like my contact was right again doesn't it

stony said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Couldn't believe seeing the goal celebration for Jesus' goal - there was Pants! Never seen a keeper do that before.

I missed that, just had to look on youtube to see it.

The celebration for that third goal was brilliant, the whole team there bouncing up and down because they knew they had clinched the trophy.

Seeing Hart kissing Pants after the game was very heartening: great spirit.

I would have put sentiment aside and picked Hart but all's well that ends well and it's great that Pants got to play in a final and be on the winning side. He had little chance with their goal and did great work on our third.

OB1 said:
stony said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Couldn't believe seeing the goal celebration for Jesus' goal - there was Pants! Never seen a keeper do that before.

I missed that, just had to look on youtube to see it.

The celebration for that third goal was brilliant, the whole team there bouncing up and down because they knew they had clinched the trophy.

Seeing Hart kissing Pants after the game was very heartening: great spirit.

I would have put sentiment aside and picked Hart but all's well that ends well and it's great that Pants got to play in a final and be on the winning side. He had little chance with their goal and did great work on our third.
You do mean the second, shirley?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.