League Cup Final - Hart or Pantilimon?

Tourist since 1971 said:
whp.blue said:
Davs 19 said:
Really ? Who told you that ?

some one from within the club he has never been wrong yet with anything he has told me but we will have to wait and see
I seldom say anything on here when I'm told anything because you get asked who

So why bother telling us that then? You have added nothing to the discussion and only succeeded in getting a few BMers annoyed by not revealing what you know. Thanks a bunch.

no problem

dom said:
Pablo1 said:
I'd be surprised to see Hart start - Pants has been the cup keeper throughout and deserves his place. It's not like he's some shite keeper who's just been plucked from Sunday League, he's an international who rarely lets us down when picked. I still believe Hart to be the better goalkeeper, but it's not as cut and dried as some believe. I certainly won't be concerned if he's chosen to start.

This ^^^^ on all points
Good post, Pablo

I think Hart is much the better keeper but respect the views of those who prefer Pants.

I just think we should play our strongest team in a final. I think this recent tradition of playing your 2nd choice keeper in domestic cup finals is barmy. I could accept rotating players if we were playing Barca on Tuesday, but even then the GK would be the last player in need of a rest.

I agree that its necessary to keep the 2nd choice keeper sharp but think it would have made more sense to play Pants against Stoke rather than Sunderland.

I don't think that Pants has any more right to play in this game than Boyata, Lescott or Garcia.

Pellegrini should play his 1st choice keeper. If the final had coincided with Hart's spell out of the team then Pants should have played. But Hart is currently Pellegrini's 1st choice so should play.

Tourist since 1971 said:
whp.blue said:
Davs 19 said:
Really ? Who told you that ?

some one from within the club he has never been wrong yet with anything he has told me but we will have to wait and see

So why bother telling us that then? You have added nothing to the discussion and only succeeded in getting a few BMers annoyed by not revealing what you know. Thanks a bunch.

He's told us what he knows in good faith. Isn't that enough? Why do we need to know the name of who told him or anything like that?

Your reply to him has added even less to the discussion than his original post.

ForzaMancini said:
Tourist since 1971 said:
whp.blue said:

He's told us what he knows in good faith. Isn't that enough? Why do we need to know the name of who told him or anything like that?

Pellegrini the pragmatist will be revealed on Sunday.

It's Hart.

Davs 19 said:
ForzaMancini said:
Tourist since 1971 said:

Pellegrini the pragmatist will be revealed on Sunday.

It's Hart.

Looks like he`s pissed on your bonfire. ;)

Fantastic to see how pleased Joe Hart was for Pants and a great credit to him.

stony said:
Fantastic to see how pleased Joe Hart was for Pants and a great credit to him.

Yeah he knew what a big moment it was for Pants. Top lad our Joe.

dom said:
Pablo1 said:
I'd be surprised to see Hart start - Pants has been the cup keeper throughout and deserves his place. It's not like he's some shite keeper who's just been plucked from Sunday League, he's an international who rarely lets us down when picked. I still believe Hart to be the better goalkeeper, but it's not as cut and dried as some believe. I certainly won't be concerned if he's chosen to start.

This ^^^^ on all points
Good post, Pablo

Pants well deserved to play ... he's done all the hard work getting us there and I was pretty disgusted with Mancini for dropping him in favour of Hart last time.

Out of all the players I am especially happy for Pants. He deserved to play a final at Wembley and win it. He has been great in every round of this cup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.