League Cup Final - Post Match Thread

Bang on. I thought that at the time too, the announcer doesnt say its been a goal either so it feels like youre waiting for approval to celebrate. Need to get rid of the whole thing. Its not worth it
Bloody hell give it a chance

Why are we still going on about this? The goal was awarded and we won the match (and the cup) comfortably. Case closed and move on to the next challenge - let the Arsenal fans analyse it to death as a way of easing their pain.

I have then.

Centre forward too. If I tried this at that level I'd be picking my teeth off the floor. No excusing mustafi. Gift of a goal
I have played at that level as well, as a centre forward, and I still have all my own teeth. It was never a foul and if that is how people defend these days and think it is a foul then the game has a problem

I am amazed that this incident is still being discussed.

The match officials saw nothing wrong. Neither did the VAR referee. Plus none of the pundits on Sky felt it was a foul.

If they gave a foul for that, football would have become a non-contact sport.

JGL07 That was never a foul by Sergio, if that was given as a foul you would probably end up with the ref blowing every 30secs or so. The only beef I have about Sunday's win was that the stadium announcer said that if the VAR system was to be used the fans would be informed. Lo and behold when I came home on Tuesday and watched it back of sky, they mentioned that the VAR system was used to see if Leroy Sane was in an offside position for our 2nd goal, yet no such announcement was made at the stadium, so either VAR was used and the announcer forget to mention it or it wasn't and sky cocked up.

JGL07 That was never a foul by Sergio, if that was given as a foul you would probably end up with the ref blowing every 30secs or so. The only beef I have about Sunday's win was that the stadium announcer said that if the VAR system was to be used the fans would be informed. Lo and behold when I came home on Tuesday and watched it back of sky, they mentioned that the VAR system was used to see if Leroy Sane was in an offside position for our 2nd goal, yet no such announcement was made at the stadium, so either VAR was used and the announcer forget to mention it or it wasn't and sky cocked up.
I think tyler mentioned it because he was desperate for it to be chalked off same with ratboy,VAR checks every goal,i am supposing nothing needs to be said if it is straight fowards and takes no time,i think its taking time to be settled in and they are making it more complicated than it needs to be,needs a women to sort it out lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.