League Cup Final Post - Match Thread

I had gone to every Round Home and Away in 1969 .As a skint student I couldn't afford to buy a Cup Final ticket. I wrote a Letter to GOAL magazine & it was published but still no ticket -twats.

I also went to every round home & away that year....................apart from the semi against Everton. I was playing in a cup semi final myself that day and was absolutely gutted to miss the City game. Wembley made up for it though !
That was when Wembley Stadium had some magic about it. Nowadays it's just a large cash cow of a football ground completely surrounded by high rise buildings with a shit travel infrastructure.

Hope these pricks had a lovely Sunday

raheem-sterling-01-gq-10dec18_shutterstock_b.jpg
Look at Raheem, he knew he’d win in the end.

Good lad from top to bottom

Hi Nick, how’s it going?

And how are things in TX?

It been a brilliant couple of years hasn’t it?

It’s been fantastic. I recently moved a few hours away from Dallas and am loving the country life. I need to get my ass over and see my family and a match (or two).

Hi folks, earlier on in the thread someone mentioned Ian Cheeseman's vlog and the guy who had lost his daughter on Monday but was attending with his son. I've just had an email from my branch secretary with one from Kevin Parker who is trying to trace the guy. I don't know if it is on behalf of the club or not. Anyone know who the guy is please? On Cheesey's vlog he is 10 minutes in.

Hi folks, earlier on in the thread someone mentioned Ian Cheeseman's vlog and the guy who had lost his daughter on Monday but was attending with his son. I've just had an email from my branch secretary with one from Kevin Parker who is trying to trace the guy. I don't know if it is on behalf of the club or not. Anyone know who the guy is please? On Cheesey's vlog he is 10 minutes in.

Someone said he was called John,from Shrewsbury i think

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.