League Cup Final Ticket Allocation {merged}

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatthewEdwards95

Haven't seen another thread on this but should we get to Wembley we would be allocated 31,500 tickets (Pathetic amount).

"Ticket prices have been held to remain the same as for the previous four seasons and are £40, £56, £72, £90 and £100. Half price concessions are available in all areas." - We have also been located in the East End should we beat Everton and advance to the final.

Does anybody know how many people are on the league cup scheme? If you are on the league cup scheme would that all but guarentee you a final ticket?

Source: http://www.capitalonecup.co.uk/news/article/capital-one-cup-final-2016-key-information-2920132.aspx

Yes it would. I think someone said there were 12000 or so on it 2 years ago so can't imagine more than 18000 now. A mate of mine got one last time on no cup scheme and about 2500 points. 31500 ain't too bad. Still a long game off yet though!

Yeah anyone on the scheme would easily get a ticket.

It shows how often we've been lately that i'm a bit gutted we're not at our "usual" end if we get there! Had the east end against arsenal in the shield but other than that always been the other side at the new wembley!!

Yes it would. I think someone said there were 12000 or so on it 2 years ago so can't imagine more than 18000 now. A mate of mine got one last time on no cup scheme and about 2500 points. 31500 ain't too bad. Still a long game off yet though!

Ahh okay that is reassuring to hear! Longlife blue but this is the first year I have been able to afford a season ticket (Value Gold £300) and I am on the league cup scheme. I don't know whether I can afford my season ticket for next year yet so I am hoping I can get a ticket should we make the final. I have 1695 points and I am on the scheme so hopefully I can get a ticket. I saved up for this season hoping I could experience us at Wembley!

Hopefully after we have been on the end of some absolutely terrible decisions from the ref's against Everton this month we have some much overdue luck and win on Wednesday!

Ahh okay that is reassuring to hear! Longlife blue but this is the first year I have been able to afford a season ticket (Value Gold £300) and I am on the league cup scheme. I don't know whether I can afford my season ticket for next year yet so I am hoping I can get a ticket should we make the final. I have 1695 points and I am on the scheme so hopefully I can get a ticket. I saved up for this season hoping I could experience us at Wembley!

Hopefully after we have been on the end of some absolutely terrible decisions from the ref's against Everton this month we have some much overdue luck and win on Wednesday!

You will get one for sure IF we can beat everton which with the way we are going this season is no formality!

I bet the "city in the city" guys are hoping though!

Yeah anyone on the scheme would easily get a ticket.

It shows how often we've been lately that i'm a bit gutted we're not at our "usual" end if we get there! Had the east end against arsenal in the shield but other than that always been the other side at the new wembley!!

I have no idea how to get to the east end or where to park - ridiculous that they've kicked us out of OUR end

It is a poor allocation, as it makes the atmosphere inside bobbins due to all the prawn sandwich brigade in there who never bother coming out for the 2nd half.

Still, will be fun on the roundabout and in Green Man (if we get there)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.