League Cup Final Ticket Allocation {merged}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two of us hoping to go. Not on the league cup scheme but season ticket holders with over 9000 points.

The link to join the cup scheme has dissapeared now. Was showing up lastnight. I know people who joined up recently and they got the loyalty points and it says league cup scheme on their profile

There is no way this will sell out. 4.30 Sunday evening, not a chance. Everyone who wants a ticket will get one.

I don't think the way this has done is fair TBH. As I'm not a season ticket holder (can't get on cup scheme) but a Citizen Card holder and have been to every single capital one cup match this season surely I should have priority over a season ticket holder not on the cup scheme who hasn't bothered going to any of the matches?

I perhaps agree - and I am a STH on cup scheme - are you sure that is not the case? has the club announced criteria yet?

Last edited:
Well if u no anyone who is a sc holder and isn't on the scheme tell them to try joining and I guarantee they will be able to 100%.

Don't' think this is true.

My wife, daughter and I are SCHs, but only my daughter and myself on the cup schemes.

I tried to put my wife on the League cup scheme a couple of months ago but was turned down as it was closed off at a date last Autumn I was told.

Where's everyone staying. Most of the Wembley and Harrow hotels seem to be booked up. Can someone open a thread please

I booked a room at the Holiday Inn which I am hoping is walking distance. I booked it a couple of months ago so before we were allocated the East end - so need to check if I have ended up in the right area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.