League Cup final tickets

Lies!! I’m Chadderton and mine arrived this morning, well I’m kinda Chadderton, Mills Hill
Just down the road....off hunt lane.

My Fucking postie constantly gives me next doors post & he's a regular.

Dickshit.

Him obviously not you ;)

STILL waiting for my tickets in 217. Could do without this shit. I also ordered a Burnley ticket yesterday and it offered me the choice of an e ticket or by post, same price. To save the Club a bit of money I went for the e ticket. I then got an email saying the e ticket would arrive within 3 weeks of the match date. WTF is going on City. All my other e tickets were instantaneous. You could not make it up and I swear if I end up in a 1 hour ticket queue at Wembley that’s it for me. I will watch all future matches on some dodgey Internet channel and save myself the hassle. They have had all that bleeding time since I bought my Wembley tickets to stick it in an envelope and post it. Why are they putting us through this.
its sick...always has been....

Worth checking your junk folder mate, my e tickets ended up in my junk file last year ( for some reason!)
I actually had an email off them saying 3 weeks before. Why. I get that many emails I will have to triple check every day. I would have thought it would be instant. It always has been in the past so why change it. The annoying bit is because they piss about so much they will have to employ extra staff to sort all the crap out. Crazy.

I paid for 2 tickets. One arrived today but its not the one I purchased! What a shambles

of all the good things we do, sending out tickets isn't one of them. people still waiting with 4 days to go, I got my madrid tickets ages ago but people still waiting for a cup final ticket

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.