League Cup final tickets

Our three tickets arrived safely today. I just hope that the trains run ok on Sunday.

STILL waiting for my tickets in 217. Could do without this shit. I also ordered a Burnley ticket yesterday and it offered me the choice of an e ticket or by post, same price. To save the Club a bit of money I went for the e ticket. I then got an email saying the e ticket would arrive within 3 weeks of the match date. WTF is going on City. All my other e tickets were instantaneous. You could not make it up and I swear if I end up in a 1 hour ticket queue at Wembley that’s it for me. I will watch all future matches on some dodgey Internet channel and save myself the hassle. They have had all that bleeding time since I bought my Wembley tickets to stick it in an envelope and post it. Why are they putting us through this.

I'm still waiting for tickets in 219. Bit ridiculous when I bought on day tickets went on sale. Given what these tickets cost, they should be delivered promptly.

STILL waiting for my tickets in 217. Could do without this shit. I also ordered a Burnley ticket yesterday and it offered me the choice of an e ticket or by post, same price. To save the Club a bit of money I went for the e ticket. I then got an email saying the e ticket would arrive within 3 weeks of the match date. WTF is going on City. All my other e tickets were instantaneous. You could not make it up and I swear if I end up in a 1 hour ticket queue at Wembley that’s it for me. I will watch all future matches on some dodgey Internet channel and save myself the hassle. They have had all that bleeding time since I bought my Wembley tickets to stick it in an envelope and post it. Why are they putting us through this.

Pisstake that. They have no idea what they are doing at times. Got mine today with the name and address insert not lined up with the window. It’s a miracle the post knew where to post them based on what they had to go on. The town and postcode wasn’t visible!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.