League Cup final tickets

Many are probably up to their eye balls in debt and paying off their credit cards from so many trips/weekends to London. The amount of times we play at Wembley is crazy. Not to mention the many trips to Europe in the CL.
cheers for that info,i never thought of that,honestly i dint
im on £9 per hour nhs band 2,pay for 2 seasoncards and all cup schemes and 4 -5 aways every season

im talking about APATHY

Got a ticket for Wembley online quick and easy , getting through to supporter services for a refund on my West Ham ticket a different matter altogether , nearly an hour on hold ....whoever thought it was a good idea putting the deadline for refunds on the same day cup final tickets go on general sale wants sacking ...
On the plus side I got a refund of £48 on my West Ham ticket and my cup final ticket cost £40 , so I'm going to Wembley and i'm £8 up on the deal....

cheers for that info,i never thought of that
im on £9 per hour nhs band 2,pay for 2 seasoncards and all cup schemes and 4 -5 aways every season

im talking about APATHY

Which I suppose is only natural after so many visits. but many people who get paid the figures you have mentioned simply can’t afford it. Not if they have a mortgage and kids to look after.

Attended 1st game in 1970..lost that..saw some decent stuff for a few years late 70's then dross for 30 years apart from 2 trips to Wembley in 81 - we lost in a replay. Forced my son to attend with me with Swindon being his 1st game with the highlight being a KIt Kat and a Coke. 17 Years on he thanks me every day for 'forcing' him to be a blue and stay away from the dark side. We are off to Wembley for about the 16th time or 17 ..I lose count, for the weekend. Why? Because he and me in particular remember the dark days. To think we have 'fans' who can't be arsed to go and support their team in a Cup Final is depressing. If you’re a real blue, you follow your team and certainly don't miss a cup final. Blink and one day these days may be in the past. Get the fk down there and support YOUR team because that's what real fans do and our team deserves. They have done their bit by getting there, let’s do ours and not let them down, not to mention fellow blues who will be outnumbered if you don't. Just saying.........

Last edited:
Got a ticket for Wembley online quick and easy , getting through to supporter services for a refund on my West Ham ticket a different matter altogether , nearly an hour on hold ....whoever thought it was a good idea putting the deadline for refunds on the same day cup final tickets go on general sale wants sacking ...
On the plus side I got a refund of £48 on my West Ham ticket and my cup final ticket cost £40 , so I'm going to Wembley and i'm £8 up on the deal....
They're not on general sale yet.

We’ve just not picked up any of the tourist support of any note so unlike the Rags,grief junkies and the London clubs it’s the same people forking out for the tickets
I’d be very surprised if there were many from any of the other clubs who go to over 75% of games home & away whereas we will have plenty who do
At Tottenham the other week it was incredible just how many Koreans were there to watch Son
Whenever you go to Anfield,Swamp or the Bridge there’s an awful lot of very obvious tourist support
Unless we manage to divert that tourist support from the rags,I very much doubt anything will change for a while,although we should have a lot more local support with us being the successful local club and how that attractive that will be to the younger generation of football supporter

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.