League Cup final tickets

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Vic, 5 Feb 2020.

1. blue aura

blue aura

Bagged mine and the kids this afternoon. I'll never get tired of going to Wembley to watch City.

gkmcfc, cityboy5, Gingers Dad and 3 others like this.
  2. blueste41

blueste41

March last year you were suggesting people swerve the League Cup Final to attend the FA Cup, now your slagging people off for taking your advice! You have made 6 posts, 3 of which is slagging off our support!:-
    thepipe79 said
    "I’m not embarrassed I said it’s embarassing which it is , it’s the semi final of the fa cup !!! If people want to pick and choose why not swerve the league cup final ? What kind of message does it send to the players running out to a half empty end ?? So is everyone going to miss the final cos of the pricing or kick off time ?? No cos they WANT to be there for the glory , my point is everyone knows these fixture are coming up so why not plan ahead it’s the same every year !! My point is we’ve got the fans because we’ve sold out every Wembley trip to date but too many just simply can not be arsed , can not wait for the thread on here people moaning about not getting a ticket for the final if we get there !!

Zubrman and mancityvstoke like this.
  3. Too obvious

4. blue ranger

blue ranger

Agree on this. Much of the reason is down to apathy whatever people say.

5. wythenshaweblue£££

wythenshaweblue£££

Yeah mate 2 adults 2children. 40’s at the back 56 closer to the front. Children were 20 each.

6. wythenshaweblue£££

wythenshaweblue£££

4 Citizens memberships mate

7. squirtyflower

squirtyflower

What sad pathetic little lives some people must lead if they are embarrassed about how ticket sales are going to watch a football match.

8. blue44

blue44

Team supported:
    St Marks West Gorton
    i couldn't give a toss if we sell out or there is just me and my lad there
    im just so perplexed with how our support as become so apathetic
    its everything,year on year getting worse,match day experience etc
    its a final,a minor final albeit ,but still a final and another potential trophy

9. Boris Becker’s Backhand

Boris Becker’s Backhand

Team supported:
    City
    We’ve sold out every cup final as far as I’m aware so can we wait until we don’t sell out until we start all the hand wringing please. Talk of being embarrassed is a bit over the top. Bearing in mind some of the kick off times we’ve had to endure and consequent travel problems added to the sheer amount of games we’ve played there I think we as a fan base deserve a massive pat on the back

bluederby and Wirral Blue8 like this.
  10. RabidCity

RabidCity

Ages on hold today to find out all needed to be Cityzens to have tickets, an extra £35 x 3. :( hoping for general sale now