League Cup final tickets

I've had similar issues. I'm currently on hold again to the ticket office - the first time I got through there was a muffled rustling and then they put the line down. I imagine I got through to someone with a dodgy headset, fantastic.
I had the same issues. Normally I can buy 2 tickets as my friends and family link works ok, but not this time. Had to ring the ticket office. Took ages. Still not had an email confirmation. Not very impressed.

Is that right? I just clicked on a few blocks and there seemed to be absolutely tons left. Anecdotally, from our lot, who go to most/all cup finals, none are bothering. It's totally understandable.

I don't think they're selling much slower than last year and that was a sell out in the end. Sure, it's not at Stoke 2011 levels of demand from season ticket holders but that opens the door to those who might not normally qualify the chance of getting tickets. We sold literally thousands for the Brighton semi final when they went on general sale last season and the same for the CS against Liverpool, so even if the take-up from SC holders isn't as high in previous years, there's plenty of fans waiting in the wings who will want tickets. Plus with fans reporting that there are glitches in the system that aren't allowing them to buy tickets for friends and family members then we'd have shifted even more this morning.

I had the same issues. Normally I can buy 2 tickets as my friends and family link works ok, but not this time. Had to ring the ticket office. Took ages. Still not had an email confirmation. Not very impressed.

Email confirmations can be a bit hit and miss. Sometimes they happen sometimes they don't. As long as the details for the match are showing in your account on the ticket website I'd say you were OK.

Just had a click on and there are absolutely fucking thousands of tickets left. Some blocks are almost completely unsold. This is without doubt the lowest take up we've had for a cup final.

My block is less than half full.

The most surprising thing for me is that of the 27000 sold, only around 3-4000 have gone to none ST holders. We must have tens of thousands of fans who have been to games here and there. We sell 10,000 every home yet most don’t seem interested.

I take that to mean every seasoncard holder can order an extra 2 - even if they have no friends and family. The previous purchase history bit refers to non seasoncard holders. May be wrong mind!

Update. Might have already been mentioned as Ive not read the rest of the thread. Season ticket holders can get 2 extra tickets for whover they want. No previous purchase history needed.

I've just bought another two...and one is for a friend travelling from Inverness (ex Gorton)...c'mon blues.

My block is less than half full.

The most surprising thing for me is that of the 27000 sold, only around 3-4000 have gone to none ST holders. We must have tens of thousands of fans who have been to games here and there. We sell 10,000 every home yet most don’t seem interested.
Finals have become the norm. It's a case of City's fan-base trying to catch up to the new reality. There's a limit to how many games regular fans can stretch to.

It takes time to build a fan-base. These fans are literally born and grow slowly. Don't wish the blue-babies lives away with your impatience!

Email confirmations can be a bit hit and miss. Sometimes they happen sometimes they don't. As long as the details for the match are showing in your account on the ticket website I'd say you were OK.

Just checked and they are there.
Cheers mate :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.