League Cup final tickets

Email confirmations can be a bit hit and miss. Sometimes they happen sometimes they don't. As long as the details for the match are showing in your account on the ticket website I'd say you were OK.
Try your spam box for some reason all my City stuff goes direct to this !!

could be leaves on the track between milton keynes and london predicted for sunday 1st march I'v heard,be careful out their people
The whole East Coast Main Line is shut for the weekend in question. We will have to travel via Carlisle and change trains there.

I don't think they're selling much slower than last year and that was a sell out in the end. Sure, it's not at Stoke 2011 levels of demand from season ticket holders but that opens the door to those who might not normally qualify the chance of getting tickets. We sold literally thousands for the Brighton semi final when they went on general sale last season and the same for the CS against Liverpool, so even if the take-up from SC holders isn't as high in previous years, there's plenty of fans waiting in the wings who will want tickets. Plus with fans reporting that there are glitches in the system that aren't allowing them to buy tickets for friends and family members then we'd have shifted even more this morning.
I am sure the normal seats will sell out but I can't see Level 2 shifting. The FA couldn't sell them to their members which is why we have them now. Club Wembley has shrunk in size, and we've got what they used to have.

We had them last season against Chelsea and Watford and they sold out then but I can't see them selling out this time. No doubt the media will make a fuss and there will be the usual headlines but £125 to £150 for a League Cup Final is really too much especially when you have sides like Liverpool FC playing their youth side.

My block is less than half full.

The most surprising thing for me is that of the 27000 sold, only around 3-4000 have gone to none ST holders. We must have tens of thousands of fans who have been to games here and there. We sell 10,000 every home yet most don’t seem interested.

Well they’ve only had a day or so to buy tickets, and those who have attended but don’t have Cityzens match day cards this season have only had a couple of hours to buy tickets. What’s stranger to me is only about half our season ticket holders have bought a ticket !

Sad fart but
Sold 24746
8770 left
Lv1 2104
Lv2 1468
Lv5 5198
Last 2 Carabao finals sold out in 17 days. Currently on day 9 don’t panic.
We’re Man City we wait till the end.

As of 1pm today, we have sold 26,886 of our 33,534 allocation (80% sold)

6,648 left

Level 1....1,467

Level 2.....1,552

Level 5.....3,629

Well they’ve only had a day or so to buy tickets, and those who have attended but don’t have Cityzens match day cards this season have only had a couple of hours to buy tickets. What’s stranger to me is only about half our season ticket holders have bought a ticket !
Correct. Cityzen members have only been able to buy for less than a day, and the great unwashed only since this morning. I'd be pretty confident there'll be a 90 odd percent uptake come the day.

I’ve not been able to buy 2 extra on my account (I sorted the tickets anyway) and I wonder if it’s because of the daft rule brought in a few years ago stopping Supporters Club members buying extra tickets. That would be a bit of an OG lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.