League cup final travel arrangements

So upto now there is nothing on the Caraboa Cup official site about a kick off time. Apparenty City have tweeted 4.30pm but now retracted that.

Does anyone know what is happening ?

I'm surprised 4.30pm was announced at all as I was expecting them to wait until the outcome of tonight's match. Reason being is that we were provisionally earmarked to play Arsenal at 2.05pm that day in the Premier League and United vs Chelsea was down for the same time so if it was us v Arsenal in the final then that would be at 4.30pm and United v Chelsea would go ahead at 2.05pm. If it was Bristol City v Chelsea in the final then Arsenal v City would be 2.05pm and the final at 4.30pm. However, if it's us v Chelsea in the final then that means both league games would be postponed so it may just be that a City v Chelsea final will kick off in that 2.05pm slot.

I'm surprised 4.30pm was announced at all as I was expecting them to wait until the outcome of tonight's match. Reason being is that we were provisionally earmarked to play Arsenal at 2.05pm that day and United vs Chelsea was down for the same time so if it was us v Arsenal in the final then that would be at 4.30pm and United v Chelsea would go ahead at 2.05pm. However, if it's us v Chelsea in the final then that means both league games would be postponed so it may just be that a City v Chelsea final will kick off in that 2.05pm slot.

Which was my thinking until City sent the tweet saying it was 4.30pm so I booked 4 train tickets for the last one back at 9.30. If it does revert to 2pm there will be a lot of hanging about to do, hmmm, I will wait to see what happens before I slag the club off but........ Oh and I also booked one that gets in Euston at 11 thinking there was plenty of time for a pint hmmmmmmmmmmm again.

I'm surprised 4.30pm was announced at all as I was expecting them to wait until the outcome of tonight's match. Reason being is that we were provisionally earmarked to play Arsenal at 2.05pm that day in the Premier League and United vs Chelsea was down for the same time so if it was us v Arsenal in the final then that would be at 4.30pm and United v Chelsea would go ahead at 2.05pm. If it was Bristol City v Chelsea in the final then Arsenal v City would be 2.05pm and the final at 4.30pm. However, if it's us v Chelsea in the final then that means both league games would be postponed so it may just be that a City v Chelsea final will kick off in that 2.05pm slot.
My thoughts exactly

anyone travelling from edin we booked coaches o/n sat and return sun night 10.30 at £43 a head, not the best but flights are just too tight to make if extra time etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.