League cup final travel arrangements

Hope it is 4.30 kick off, I have booked train to arrive at 2.10 and return at 21.50. Only £43 so cheap if it works out.

Me too. It would be totally unfair on anyone who has booked train travel based on what Sky said last night and City tweeted today, only for the kick-off time to move to something much earlier and hence making it impossible to get there for kick-off.

Supporters services have changed their earlier tweet to TBC for kick off time. Imagine they were told by the fa not to release it yet!

I think all St holders who wanted one, got one and then it went to citizens points. My mate certainly got one on around 2000 points (ST)

It was my first season as a season ticket holder. I got mine at the last band which was 1250 points and season ticket holder. Think it sold out here or just went to any season ticket holder. I remember logging on at 13:00 I think it was and getting a ticket straight away. Sold out soon afterwards.

Alicante to gatwick 40€ return out Saturday back Monday , travelodge Wembley high rd £100 for 2 nights Costa Blanca Blues . COME ON CITY

it will be between 4pm and 5pm.

Sky have rags v chelsea on at 2:05pm with the final booked to be on after,

I wonder if VAR will help Arsenal through tonight so Sky get their double bill.

true, if not though you would think the game could be a traditional 3pm kick off with cup final build up, but 4pm would be fairer on fans travelling down

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.