League Title or CL Final?

Aguerovic

Here is an honest question for City fans. In this season, if there was a choice of one ONLY, which would you choose? A 3rd Premier League title in 5 years? Or a chance to play at the San Siro in May? What would be more enjoyable and important to you?

3rd title. Winning a league competition is always far more satisfying than winning a cup.

Here is an honest question for City fans. In this season, if there was a choice of one ONLY, which would you choose? A 3rd Premier League title in 5 years? Or a chance to play at the San Siro in May? What would be more enjoyable and important to you?

Good question. While we all want to get to the CL final someday, and our owners expect us to at some point; this season I would definitely take another Premier League title as I feel that maybe the CL might be a little too soon. However we HAVE to get to the Quarter Finals or better if we want to be recognized as European big boys.

Plus I want to see the look on Mourinho's mug if we do win the PL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.