League Title or CL Final?

'We' will probably do neither. I would settle for any trophy, the League Cup first then see.

Premier League!

At the moment we need to establish ourselves as a feared name in the CL before we start to think about winning it. So far we've not done that. In the past couple year's I reckon Barça have thought "nice one, could be worse, could be tricky in some ways but we should beat them easily" about drawing us in the Round of 16. And that's exactly what happened both times. I'm hoping this season, we are one of the last names any team wants to see and we'll only do that by making that name for ourselves in the group stage and for once we don't have one of the big three teams in the group so should be favourites to top the group.

For me we need to be getting to 5, 6...10 league titles more than anything else.

What's the point in being in the final if we don't win it ? I'd say the league title league title a third title in 5 years and we really are the dominant force in England

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.