LeagueCup SF - Man Utd - away allocation of only 3000 (p30)

It's worked perfectly for GMP. Less fans means less work for them.
I'd say its worked horrendously for them rather than being able to manage all away fans within one area they now have the risk of pockets of away fans littered all over the ground which makes it virtually impossible to manage.
And rest assured should it kick off inside the ground that will no doubt spark issues outside the ground as well after the game.
They've fucked up big time and it is far from perfect for them

Registered today on their site
Everything okay until checkout.
Refused because I had not paid a fee to join their ticket scheme.
Still looking for a ticket.

If and when the shit hits the fan on the old Trafford terraces tomorrow night, what excuses are both clubs going to come up with? Hoping it’s going to be a 0-0 draw?

The clubs are probably thinking and hoping City fans won’t buy tickets for the United ends.

Now, on the United ticket website.

1000’s of tickets left. Most in the K stand upper tier.

0-A32-ABE8-25-EC-4879-A8-CB-133-B7-B977-B9-C.png

k stand upper eh.....hmm could get our own back from when the dirty ****s used to spit and coin us when we were stood below....

If and when the shit hits the fan on the old Trafford terraces tomorrow night, what excuses are both clubs going to come up with? Hoping it’s going to be a 0-0 draw?

The clubs are probably thinking and hoping City fans won’t buy tickets for the United ends.

Now, on the United ticket website.

1000’s of tickets left. Most in the K stand upper tier.

0-A32-ABE8-25-EC-4879-A8-CB-133-B7-B977-B9-C.png
Get tickets in E331 and then throw shit at the City fans below

I'd say its worked horrendously for them rather than being able to manage all away fans within one area they now have the risk of pockets of away fans littered all over the ground which makes it virtually impossible to manage.
And rest assured should it kick off inside the ground that will no doubt spark issues outside the ground as well after the game.
They've fucked up big time and it is far from perfect for them
If it kicks off in the ground the club will be blamed for lack of ticket control and stewarding. Nothing really gets reported outside the ground so it's a win win for GMP

Plenty of blues will be scattered about the swamp tomorrow, I'm in the main stand with a few mates & a rag. No doubt the same at our place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.