Learn to deal with bullies!

Fat Chance said:
We were actually intimidated by Evetons play, though that was because of the style and manner of our passing. I counted at least 5 times Garrido passed inside to Kompany, Vincent shifted it to Micah who took an age (sorry to be always ahving a pop lad but thats the way i viewed it) to construct his golf shot pass to Zab who was already being closed down because of the slowness and deliberateness of the passing. Because they closed down like a well structed steaming mob the moment Zab collected the ball the defence was (all four) basically facing thier own goal with it right on em. Petrov also did'nt helpplay, he took up the Robinho trick of somehow seeing fit to simply stop and stand in the middle of the park for no functional reason (stop with the ball at his feet).....apparently totally unaware that what he was actually doing was loosing his own team momentum.....after not noticing the first time he made triple sure by repeating the move (lack of) a further three times. Robinho is simply too easy to get the ball from and for a player touted to be our greatest in the ball control department i must say he'd have to bob on to trump Garrido for this title cause it's a different game showing an high level of ball control when folk are at you. I can't think of the last time i seen a city player switch play with a pass over one of his own players and thats certainly one method to rid yourself of pressure and ensure your opponents are using up non productive yardage.

Cracking post. I heard a load of City fans giving Tevez a lot of stick on the train, but we know what he can do when he gets the service. He's as good as anyone in the league. We didn't give him anything yesterday because we can't keep the ball and move it around creating space. Create space and Tevez will use it.

RobbieBrewer said:
What I found odd is that everyone on here knew exactly how Everton would play against us-"if it moves,kick it,chase everything"- the way they always do.11 Paul Dickovs.
It actually reminded me of what we did to the rags in the last derby at Maine rd-chased them down and made them make basic mistakes.

The players seemed almost surprised by the intensity of the match,and never got to grips with it for the whole 90 minutes.

I think that the previous four matches were no preparation for the trip to Goodison. Moyes has always prepared his teams in that way. Chase, and challenge, with a modicum of skill and it will go far. It won't be perennially successful but it will see off a lot of teams, and the Wolves, Blackburn, Stoke and Middlesbrough fixtures didn't have that level of commitment from the opposition.

RobbieBrewer said:
The players seemed almost surprised by the intensity of the match,and never got to grips with it for the whole 90 minutes.

in a nutshell.

tevezblue said:
RobbieBrewer said:
11 Paul Dickovs.

Fuck off. Jesus christ are we such a bunch of one eyed supporters that we cannot see that Everton played some cracking football yesterday and their midfield played us off the park. Nothing to do with 11 Paul Dickov's. Makes me so angry when twats cannot see a game for what it was.

Everton played with physicality, intensity, quality and desire.

Credit where credit is due people, we were awful, they were great and took advantage.

Chill your beans sunshine.You're like an angry little wasp.

RobbieBrewer said:
tevezblue said:
Fuck off. Jesus christ are we such a bunch of one eyed supporters that we cannot see that Everton played some cracking football yesterday and their midfield played us off the park. Nothing to do with 11 Paul Dickov's. Makes me so angry when twats cannot see a game for what it was.

Everton played with physicality, intensity, quality and desire.

Credit where credit is due people, we were awful, they were great and took advantage.

Chill your beans sunshine.You're like an angry little wasp.

Just worried some of our fans have become arrogant, dis-respectful morons, like Utd fans. This forum is full of utter rubbish and lies about the game vs Everton. I've read three newspapers today and they all agree that Everton played some cracking football yesterday and even Mancini says we were outplayed. Then you come on here and read shit like they only played long ball and battered and kicked us off the park. Its utter tripe and its not true, so why post it? Does it make some people feel better about defeat by making crap up and being sore losers?

Was this forum full of the same crap when we get smashed by Spurs ?

This money we have has had a negative effect on quite a lot of people on here. Turned them into stereotypical Utd fans. Its very very worrying. We have the best fans in the world, i am convinced of that, but are attitudes changing and are some becoming arrogant and ignorant?

Sorry mate but if you believe that any internet football forum of any club is the place for "impartial debate" then you're sadly mistaken!
There are as many twonks talking bollocks after a match on GOT,RAWK,sad cafe or any other forum!!
Forums like this are as much a place to let of steam as they are to discuss the finer points of 4-3-3..they aren't always "the last word" and shouldn't ever be taken as such imo.

But I suspect you already know that......;-)

Fight back?? Are you kidding me right? Footballers don't know the word. It's embarasing, and usually ends in something like this.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNHOBdHyRfM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNHOBdHyRfM</a>
I remember hearing a rugby player laugh at it before, saying how ridiculous footballers are when they dive. You look pathetic if you do it in nearly every other sport, so why is it that it's acceptable and praised at times in football.

They played 5 committed players in midfield, who were ordered to get stuck in. We played 4-4-2 at the start which effectively meant we had Bellamy De Jong and Barry against there 5. Petrov is a luxury and is as useful as a chocolate fire guard in games like these especially away from home. After nine minutes two things happened. First RSC got injured and had to come off, and Tevez hurt his hamstring and should have come off in an ideal world. He played the full 90 minutes which speaks volumes to me regards his character, but with the introduction of you know who, it effectively meant a game of 11 against 8. I was hoping Zab or Kompany could be pushed into the centre of the park, with our young centre half being brought in at the back. In the end we lost the game because they totally bossed the midfield, Fellini was motm imo, and I'm sure that will be the easiest game he has for the rest of the season. Bobby tried to rectify it Robby and Petrov being given the hook, but by then the game was long gone. I just hope Tevez hasn't done more damage than was necessary!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.