Leasehold Vs Freehold

I've investigated further and the freehold can be purchased for about 300 notes. Yes permission is required for any improvements etc.

The freehold is owned by a property company (freehold grazer)

They can charge extra for late payments etc.

I will buy the freehold. All the improvements have been done already and it's ready to move into.

Most properties on Alkrington are leasehold apparently and the freehold ones have been bought by the leaseholders.

a 999 year lease is as good as freehold. (Apart from the ground rent and permissions of course)

£300 lucky git ours is close to £5k and will probably rise in a few years as well, should be like Northern Ireland and it's only 10 x the annual rent.

I've been looking at properties in Sheffield and many seem to be freehold instead of leasehold. I can't imagine it'd technically be a problem but some reassurance is welcome!

I read somewhere this week that ground rent payments will end within 15/20 years. Might have been on the gevernment website.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.