Leaving the game early

Lately I've been leaving at half time as our first half performances have been dire and I pay to be entertained. Gary Neville is right we have become boring.
It's great as everywhere is quiet. I can get home quickly on uncrowded public transport, be in the pub and watch the rest of the game in the warmth, usually to see us scrape another 1-0 win. It's the way forward, I love it.

.............I'm joking! Lol.
that's u just given the early leavers a perfect get out.

Last time I did that was the FA cup game at home to forest under Hughes when we were 3-0 down at half time. Id have walked out of Sourhampton away last year if I went aswell.

League Cup Quarters at Goodison one cold january night in 1988, not long after Sharp nodded in their 2nd goal, few hundred of us left early to go give it them shithouse mickies for their snide metallical antics that took place earlier that evening between Slime street n the Yankee bar. Twats had vanished n we were rounded up.

...United were also knocked out by Oxford same night :-)

Left Blackburn Rovers away early in April 1989. 3/4 time I think. It was dire.

Then listened about Hillsborough on radio.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.