Leaving the game early

The same couple leave early on my row every single game, no matter what the score. Why leave at 1-1 when anything could happen? Everyone else just shakes their head every week.
1966 I Was working in London and bought 2 tickets for every game at Wembley (10 pounds each for bench seats under the Royal Box !). Chap about 60 left on 85 min every game ,yes including the final , now top that.

Left on 65 minutes at home to Palace this season because i went to the toilet twice with the shits. Had to ask a senior steward to let me use the disabled toilet because i knew the drug den cubicles in111 bogs would be occupied. After 10 minutes of pebble dashing i felt drained so i left to catch the tram. Got home and went to bed.

Lately I've been leaving at half time as our first half performances have been dire and I pay to be entertained. Gary Neville is right we have become boring.
It's great as everywhere is quiet. I can get home quickly on uncrowded public transport, be in the pub and watch the rest of the game in the warmth, usually to see us scrape another 1-0 win. It's the way forward, I love it.

.............I'm joking! Lol.

Late 90s we were three nil down away to Fulham at half time. I said i would leave if they got a 4th but they did'ent. So that was the closest i ever got. Perhaps Leicester away 4 nil down i nearly left as well.

Couldn’t give a shit when people leave.

I’ve left the game early because I wanted to get home before the chippy closes before now.

Nobody’s business.
Pathetic attitude

I think I said earlier in this thread possibly... there was a young kid counting them out when they started leaving early at one of our games, saying see ya to them all. Proper embarrassed them. Nice to see.

We left early once a few years ago. Middlesborough game. We were really pissed off that day.

I see a few of us left early for that Full Members final against Chelsea ha.
I remember coming out and it was quite eerie walking away from Wembley with not many people around.
Had to get the train to Uxbridge where we had left the car, the journey back to Cardiff was fucking shit, only found out it had finished 5-4 the next day when reading the papers ha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.