Leaving the game early

The same couple leave early on my row every single game, no matter what the score. Why leave at 1-1 when anything could happen? Everyone else just shakes their head every week.
What the fuck has when they leave got to do with you or any of the nosey bastard head shakers.

What the fuck has when they leave got to do with you or any of the nosey bastard head shakers.
I just think it’s weird, like going to watch a film and going 10 mins before the end, before the murderer is reveale, what’s the point, fair enough if you’re winning by 3 goals but come on, the match the other night was on a knife edge.

I just think it’s weird, like going to watch a film and going 10 mins before the end, before the murderer is reveale, what’s the point, fair enough if you’re winning by 3 goals but come on, the match the other night was on a knife edge.
I saw that film ok. It’s was Reverend Green in the study with the lead piping.

I buy individual match tickets so get to sit with lots of different groups, and there are plenty of people who aren't desperately interested in the football.

I get the impression it's something they've done for years, and is more of a social thing, or even a habit, these days. It's possible to enjoy going to the match, even enjoy watching the game, but after 100s of matches over the years, just not be that desperately passionate that they'd need to watch the last five minutes if it means thirty minutes in traffic, or queuing for the tram.

I'm not arsed who leaves early, the only bit that fills me with dread is if some **** gets up after 20 minutes then wanders back with food and drink.

Only once during the Pearce era , God it was dull , it was a hot sunny day and I just wanted to be out enjoying the sunshine, not depressed- makes me appreciative the wonderful football we now get to watch though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.