Lech Posnan tonight

mekonmcfc

was at ticket office yesterday and seems like they are expecting loads of them, she told me they had sold their initial allocation of 3000 and have another 3000 in the 3rd tier, plus information from police told them to cancel loads of tickets
looks like they are expecting some idiots as huge police cordens set up already, not just the normal fences !!!!

Apparently we're expecting 6,000 TRAVELLING to manchester, not all of which will have a ticket and then im sure there will be a few poznan fans who live in manchester.

A few hanging around Piccadilly this morning wondering what to do with themselves. I tried to point them to Wetherspoons, but they didn't understand!

Few Polish lads from work flew over this morning, there will be at least 6k and they will make some fookin noise!

are they expecting trouble ? hope to keep my 11 year old lad well away if it kicks off. hopefully it will be a good violence free night and we can all get home safe.

well lets hope they keep them in for 30 minutes after the game then. having my kid there makes me abit nervous. was great at juventus but i'm abit wary of this one

these guys will not be drinking in City Sq, they pack bottles of Vodka from Netto and get wasted on cheap. I am travelling with 1 today and we are well prepared booze wise! He's supporting city as I suspect a lot of other UK based Poles will, he tells me they will make a right effin noise and they like the odd flare too. Plod better be searchin cos that vodka in their pocket may ignite!

i would say trouble will be expected looking at the police corden they have set up, also police info to cancel a load of their tickets

im taking my lad but we go in at entrance p, they will be a little further round plus they are 3rd tier of west stand

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.