Lech Posnan tonight

kimmy85 said:
They have given them the top tier of the east stand too

great idea so they can lob their empty vodka bottles on the City fans below in EL2

kimmy85 said:
They have given them the top tier of the east stand too

Well I would say that is a bad idea as those of us on the 1st tier of the east stand (i'm in 109 3 rows from front) are a prime target for any missiles raining down on us, I hope not & am expecting a good atmosphere with hopefully a trouble free night.Lets hope we are given extra tickets for any games (prem or eufa) if we sell out of our allocation quickly.

...........................GOOD TIMES ARE COMING TO EASTLANDS.......C.T.I.D...................

The people in East level 3 are the 'British Poles' the Polish Poles are in the South Stand. Clearly they dont expect trouble from the British Poles but we'll see!

Jnr Kisby said:
The people in East level 3 are the 'British Poles' the Polish Poles are in the South Stand. Clearly they dont expect trouble from the British Poles but we'll see!

well they might start fighting with each other then

marco said:
Jnr Kisby said:

well they might start fighting with each other then

I got relocated from East Level 3 and got ticket refunded. So I guess If I get hit by a 'missile' I cant really complain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.