Lech Posnan tonight

JoeMercer'sWay said:
No alcohol at all tonight, not at City Square at all.

Bah! Thats ridiculous, cant see why not when they check everyones card before you can get in.

Been stated loads of times there will be no more drinking in the ground for these UEFA cup games, why are people shocking that they cant have a beer?

As for the poles in Level 3 im in level 2 so am hoping whatever they through/spit misses me!!

I might be very optimistic but ...

Aren't the Poles who are sitting in the top tier the ones from over here? It's hardly in their best interest to start trouble at the City match when they've gotta go to work back in Manchester Friday morning.

The Polish might have a bit of a reputation, but so do clubs like Chelsea and West Ham etc over here, and we don't have all this fuss every time we play them. Granted it's on a different scale but I think the point's still valid.

Enjoy the game, sing for City and let's win.

why were they not all put together, i wouldn t like to sit underneath them in level 1.... a coin thrown from that height just might hurt..ouch

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.