Lech Posnan tonight

Stillsy said:
guvnor22002 said:
city have got a firm out 2night

Comes as no suprise and to those people that call our hooligans "fucking numptys" etc..... this is why you have hooligans because they will stand up to these fucking herberts that they have brought with them!

Utter bullshit.

Their hoolies are 'fucking herberts' but ours are good old boys protecting the rest of us? Laughable.

The Fixer said:
guvnor22002 said:
city have got a firm out 2night

Well how very fooking good of them eh? lets go causing loads of mither with the poles then they can return the favour in poland eh? deluded need to grow up imo!

sorry pal i disagree

these fucking idiots from poland will be kicking off regardless of win lose or draw tonight and i for one and im sure many others agree would rather have a city firm saving me from receiving a pasting!

Going off in town big time, my mate is watching it all unfold from his office in piccadilly gardens. Poles just twatted 5 or 6 city fans.

Cheesy said:
Stillsy said:
Comes as no suprise and to those people that call our hooligans "fucking numptys" etc..... this is why you have hooligans because they will stand up to these fucking herberts that they have brought with them!

Utter bullshit.

Their hoolies are 'fucking herberts' but ours are good old boys protecting the rest of us? Laughable.

Prefer us to get rolled over and become a laughing stock? Fucking Fulham in disguise? no chance.

Cheesy said:
Stillsy said:

Utter bullshit.

never said that!

If you was walking home tonight and 50+ poznan fans came charging at you and was gunna hammer you left right and center until you was out cold but then a load of citys lads came out from the corner and started fighting with the poznan fans and saved you from ending up in hospital you would be thankful and if you say you wouldnt then your a lier

Alex B said:
Cheesy said:
Utter bullshit.

Prefer us to get rolled over and become a laughing stock? Fucking Fulham in disguise? no chance.

Rolled over & a laughing stock? How old are you? Grow up a bit FFS.

Stillsy said:
The Fixer said:
Well how very fooking good of them eh? lets go causing loads of mither with the poles then they can return the favour in poland eh? deluded need to grow up imo!

sorry pal i disagree

these fucking idiots from poland will be kicking off regardless of win lose or draw tonight and i for one and im sure many others agree would rather have a city firm saving me from receiving a pasting!

Don't be fcuking silly, the big bad guvnors save the day? utter shite, we have a police force their to restore order not rival gangs plus they would muller anything "our crew" throw at them.. absolute utter tosh!

The Fixer said:
Stillsy said:
sorry pal i disagree

Don't be fcuking silly, the big bad guvnors save the day? utter shite, we have a police force their to restore order not rival gangs plus they would muller anything "our crew" throw at them.. absolute utter tosh!

bullshit!

the police are about as much use a chocolate fireguard and if the guvnors stoped you from receiving a pasting you would be thankful too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.