Lech Posnan tonight

JoeMercer'sWay said:
glad im not going alone tonight.

never known a game that was more about the away fans that the home ones or the actual match

Same here mate!

If i was on my own i wud be bricking it and thats serious!

Also i go on a minibus with about 16 people so its orite and im not arsed, but city wont let them just walk all over us

Stillsy said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
glad im not going alone tonight.

never known a game that was more about the away fans that the home ones or the actual match

Same here mate!

If i was on my own i wud be bricking it and thats serious!

Also i go on a minibus with about 16 people so its orite and im not arsed, but city wont let them just walk all over us

i don't like this 3rd tier thing, none of them should be allowed 2bh.

guvnor22002 said:
city have got a firm out 2night

Comes as no suprise and to those people that call our hooligans "fucking numptys" etc..... this is why you have hooligans because they will stand up to these fucking herberts that they have brought with them!

carrconormcfc said:
Pwopa nawwtttty

We could do with danny dyer tonight!

Stillsy said:
guvnor22002 said:
city have got a firm out 2night

Comes as no suprise and to those people that call our hooligans "fucking numptys" etc..... this is why you have hooligans because they will stand up to these fucking herberts that they have brought with them!

carrconormcfc said:
Pwopa nawwtttty

We could do with danny dyer tonight!
The only thing Danny Dyer's good for is running off like a little woman when things get heated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.