Lech Posnan tonight

Blue Smarties said:
Pigeonho said:
Die_hard? Is that you? ;-)
Fuck that, I've heard from a reliable source die_hard has been up since 5AM kicking off with any Polish wanting it in Manchester airport, he should be in town around 3PM kicking off with any Polish in Wetherspoons.
I heard he's on the Polish food aisle at Asda Eastlands, kicking fuck out of anyone Polish, man, woman or child!

If it kicks off it kicks off, it'll just be unfortunate for those that are innocent and get caught up in it, I can't see much happening tho, the Police will be out in force.

And lets face it, not like we are in Poland is it, can't see cars and shops being set on fire.

Besides, you always have people like mcfc_die_hard to protect us...

Pigeonho said:
Blue Smarties said:
Fuck that, I've heard from a reliable source die_hard has been up since 5AM kicking off with any Polish wanting it in Manchester airport, he should be in town around 3PM kicking off with any Polish in Wetherspoons.
I heard he's on the Polish food aisle at Asda Eastlands, kicking fuck out of anyone Polish, man, woman or child!
Bloody 'ell, he must have moved on from JJB. Last I heard of die_hards location was that was stood in JJB by the Polish shirts, anyone who even looked at the shirts from across the shop floor would 'get it' from die_hard, Polish or not.

Well there aint that many in town this lunchtime but they all seem pleasant enough and very quiet although have just seen one threatning mob rampaging through the arndale citystore buying anything that wasnt nailed down!

didsburyblu said:
Well there aint that many in town this lunchtime but they all seem pleasant enough and very quiet although have just seen one threatning mob rampaging through the arndale citystore buying anything that wasnt nailed down!

No, that was just me buying my woolly Heidi hats for tonight!!

Blue Smarties said:
Pigeonho said:
Bloody 'ell, he must have moved on from JJB. Last I heard of die_hards location was that was stood in JJB by the Polish shirts, anyone who even looked at the shirts from across the shop floor would 'get it' from die_hard, Polish or not.
But thats how hard he is, see. He can move from place to place at will, basically because all he wants to do is die-hard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.