Lech Posnan tonight

i heard he has set up camp in picadilly gardens and protecting the city from poles.

the building of the tent get very far as he ended up knocking out the poles for the tent.

the rumours flying round town that he has had training from chuck norris..
i61628304_28761_5.jpg

Trigger said:
Looks like I am in for a busy night ;)

Atmosphere will be better than Hamburg I predict, what an evening to complete my permanent transfer from 107 to 110 perimeter!

Can't see that mate; 40,000 blues in the QF.

Tonight will be 6,000 Poles, less Blues and 'just' a group game. Would be nice though.

You're near me in 111, i'll try and pop down and say Hi.

Pigeonho said:
Blue Smarties said:
Bloody 'ell, he must have moved on from JJB. Last I heard of die_hards location was that was stood in JJB by the Polish shirts, anyone who even looked at the shirts from across the shop floor would 'get it' from die_hard, Polish or not.
But thats how hard he is, see. He can move from place to place at will, basically because all he wants to do is die-hard.
die_hard needs to be stopped for his own safety, he's too hard. Just had a text from a mate who works in a cafe saying die_hards just ordered a bowl of concrete for lunch.

Blue Smarties said:
Pigeonho said:
But thats how hard he is, see. He can move from place to place at will, basically because all he wants to do is die-hard.
die_hard needs to be stopped for his own safety, he's too hard. Just had a text from a mate who works in a cafe saying die_hards just ordered a bowl of concrete for lunch.
Washed down with molten lava, and a bunch of nails for pud.

GStar said:
Trigger said:
Looks like I am in for a busy night ;)

Atmosphere will be better than Hamburg I predict, what an evening to complete my permanent transfer from 107 to 110 perimeter!

Can't see that mate; 40,000 blues in the QF.

Tonight will be 6,000 Poles, less Blues and 'just' a group game. Would be nice though.

You're near me in 111, i'll try and pop down and say Hi.

Look forward to it!

I just think it will be non stop noise, real shame it won't be a sell out ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.