Lech Poznan vs MCFC - Official Match Thread

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Jonny Boy said:
Gee, these fans are amazing. Puts shame to most of us in UK....with our comfortable lives we dont have the same kind of vocal passion

Polish fans are making a brilliant atmosphere...wish I was there to witness it

suppose when you've been occupied for the best part of 50 years when you're free you'd want to express yourselves...

good observation...wish the Germans had invaded us now...haha

Oh!! Er,...good goal...that's raised the atmos a tad.

Every one of this back four is not good enough. Boyata may be one day, Richards may be if there is some sort of divine intervention, the other two are not.

lee-mcfc said:
hertsblue said:
Why dont we ever shoot from range?? When was the last time we scored from that far out
we dont shoot ..we just pass..alot meh

again its the midfield.....

viera is poor

milner has been really average since day one

zabba....not a midfielder first and foremost

the blame for the goal is vieras....but overall the blame lis on RM's shoulders for the way we are playing at present

I'm being goaded here by my GF's dad.

Said we're nothing without Tevez.

I said that Tevez is no good in goal ;)

He supports PNE so he has no room to talk.

Any suggestions on what I can say to silence the mockers!

LoveCity said:
ITV and Channel 5 support every English club with extreme bias. Except us. Poznan are their heroes today.

Ive noticed this badly tonight
Very very negative

Not lost 3 in a row since....
2 points better off last year with Mark Hughes...
Caught out again on counter attack (when were the others?)
Money spent blah blah blah

But again we give them ammunition. 1 shot so far? Ade mostly out wide and no one in the box.
Pointless us buying Bale as though crosses he put in V Inter, we would have no one there to tap in.
Again , not taken the 1/2 chances and now 1 down

still think we should win this, they aren't that good and their goal came from Vierra's mistake which left us exposed. Keep the faith, we will win 3-1.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.