Lech Poznan vs MCFC - Official Match Thread

No matter who we put on the pitch they seem to know how to pass from side to side, but not how to attack or defend, it's like they don't train with each other every day. To be honest I blame the coaching staff as I don't think it's possible to have an entire squad of professionals who can't play.

Stiss said:
I'm being goaded here by my GF's dad.

Said we're nothing without Tevez.

I said that Tevez is no good in goal ;)

He supports PNE so he has no room to talk.

Any suggestions on what I can say to silence the mockers!

Your daughter likes rough sex?

K.Reeves right foot said:
still think we should win this, they aren't that good and their goal came from Vierra's mistake which left us exposed. Keep the faith, we will win 3-1.

agreed

Passing is awful, shocking. Always overhit or underhit. You dont see Chelsea, Scum etc giving the ball away or shit passes as much as us

Citizenhill said:
He can't pass very well, he never takes on his man anymore.. just lost what once made him a great player.

Meanwhile, the "not good enough for us" Vladimir Weiss had a cracker in the Champions League for Glasgow Rangers against Valencia a few weeks ago.

Was a great finish from the lad, not much you can do about those but we should have been 2 up with the great chances for Milner and Boyata.

As a team we have to find a way of being more ruthless with our finishing, we really do.

Long way to go and ive seen enough to suggest that we can still go on to win this one.

simon23 said:
lee-mcfc said:
we dont shoot ..we just pass..alot meh

again its the midfield.....

viera is poor

milner has been really average since day one

zabba....not a midfielder first and foremost

the blame for the goal is vieras....but overall the blame lis on RM's shoulders for the way we are playing at present

So it's Mancini's fault we missed all those headers and Vieira slipped? Alright. Oh and we played your beloved 2 up front against Wolves and got dicked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.