Lech Poznan vs MCFC - Official Match Thread

screamin'out for a footballer,not a glimpse of quality or even a hint of a plan

I think we need to start again from the back and work on trying to keep a clean sheet like we did at start of the season! 1-0 Wins will do me!!

King Geedorah said:
simon23 said:
again its the midfield.....

viera is poor

milner has been really average since day one

zabba....not a midfielder first and foremost

the blame for the goal is vieras....but overall the blame lis on RM's shoulders for the way we are playing at present

So it's Mancini's fault we missed all those headers and Vieira slipped? Alright. Oh and we played your beloved 2 up front against Wolves and got dicked.

i have never said we should play 2 upfront.....i dont think we should.....

but it is RM that picks the team and tells them how to play..so in the end the blame lies with thim....oh and he brought in Viera and its his tactics that are leading us to create very very little in every game

It was not top notch by Vieira for sure, but the pass to him was pretty bad and hard to handle, still he should have done better. And we had plenty of options after that to avoid the goal too.

Swp not touched ball, vierra cost us the goal losing possession, Milner poor passing, bridge and zab plodding not looking too good is it?

lee-mcfc said:
LoveCity said:
Meanwhile, the "not good enough for us" Vladimir Weiss had a cracker in the Champions League for Glasgow Rangers against Valencia a few weeks ago.
why you highlight champions league?

Because ironically he's playing in a tournament that is more important than the one we're in, against a better team than we're playing, and playing better than our own right-winger, SWP. I guess Mancini couldn't have known that Shauny would somehow deteriorate even more this season. He's reached Joe Cole level washed up this year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.