Lech Poznan vs MCFC - Official Match Thread

Weight phillips has give the ball away every single time he has had it. Him and Micah are not good enough. Micah makes me cringe he's that bad.

Can't blame Mancini for that

Third from bottom in the Polish league with a new manager the fans don't want.

free kick.. no you twat its called half time.. but thank god that was poor need changes we can still win this

simon23 said:
King Geedorah said:
He can't shoulder the blame for personal errors or poor finishing.

agreed

but he can be held accountable for overall poor performances and a lack of any creativity or pace from midfield.....which is the problem
No, but he can be blamed for not correcting a huge flaw in this side tonight and that is the massive space in midfield behind Ade with no City players in. He needs to correct it at half time. I still think the game is there for the winning if we sort these problems out.

mike24 said:
Weight phillips has give the ball away every single time he has had it. Him and Micah are not good enough. Micah makes me cringe he's that bad.

Can't blame Mancini for that

Add Bridge to that list. Shite.

Ok halftime, what to do now?

SWP gone if he cant do better to start the second. Bring on Silva for him and Balotelli for Milner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.