Lech Poznan vs MCFC - Official Match Thread

80s Shorts said:
LoveCity said:
Third from bottom in the Polish league with a new manager the fans don't want.

2nd time youve posted that WUM.

Lovecity my arse.

F*ck off, I'm no WUM. I'm usually positive and hard to criticize us, but this is appalling and context is needed just how bad this situation is at half-time. I hope Mancini bollocks them all.

The guy who scored also scored a goal like this in previous match against Wisla:

<a class="postlink" href="http://ekstraklasa.tv/ekstraklasa/10,91837,8595121,11__kolejka__Lech___Wisla_4_1__Injac__1_1_.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://ekstraklasa.tv/ekstraklasa/10,91 ... _1_1_.html</a>

We get momentum going, on the break or whatever, and then the ball always ends up back at Given. Im all for keeping the ball but the lack of inventiveness is embarrasing.

Silva on for SWP. Milner to the wing.

Richards is a complete useless piece of shit. Adebayors touch has been shocking. Wright philips seems to have lost the plot. I despair I really do....

Richards, Bridge and SWP are just not good enough. A team with three weaknesses like that are going to struggle. Along with Adebayor insisting on running away from passes... We're fucked.

We're slow getting back to cover and keep losing possession too easily when they've got men behind the ball. We need more width. SWP is "playing" too central so the only winger is AJ.

I'd pull SWP and Bridge and replace with Kolarov and Silva or even Balotelli.

Save one for cover.

cleavers said:
NewbBlue said:
I predict a "bust up" at half.

According to Tyldesley there's already been one, and they haven't left the pitch yet.

I thought we did OK, should have scored 2, one mistake cost us a goal, maybe my TV's on the wrong channel ?

Spot on.

When your down it doesnt run for you but we have to start making our own luck.

Confident of a result here still

mcfcliam said:
Not being funny and my tin hat is on...but every game I watch, I get that little more convinced we will do fuck all under Mancini.

Thanks for sharing.

Ridiculous midfield selection again, ade completely isolated and we've gone back to resorting to that awful aimless long ball we saw at wolves. No team spirit again, do these players feel like they never have to put any sort of legwork in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.