Lee Croft

just seen it on the football league show, doesn't look good for him, bit of a silly thing to do especially in light of all the other racial allegations

Shouted at a ballboy who threw/kicked the ball away when he was trying to get it back. Allegedly racially abused him. Croft tried to shake hands/ apologise (?) at the end but the ball boy having none of it.

Looks pretty bad for him but who can say when we have not seen footage of his lips moving like we did with Terry etc.

Mike keegan from the men tweeted

Mike Keegan ‏@mikekeeganmen
Ballboy appeared to spark ill feeling by booting the ball away when Croft went to retrieve it with Oldham one down and clock ticking.
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite
3h Mike Keegan ‏@mikekeeganmen
Was at #sufc v #oafc today and spoke to Lee Croft afterwards. Said he used no abusive language and had tried to shake ballboy's hand.

I think its bullshit. Ball boy was being cocky and kicked the ball away as we chased a late equaliser. Croft might have had a few words but the ballboy, initially, didn't react badly at all.

Full time comes and Croft offers his hand as an apology but people then jump to the age old conclusion that because the ballboy wasn't white, any words said in his direction has to have been racist.

Obviously, if it turns out he is guilty, then regardless of how well he's doing for us, he can fuck off back to Derby. However, I think its a load of shit. You'd have to be pretty stupid to risk a hefty ban, suspension, fine and being labelled a racist, to lose your temper with a little kid and racially abuse him!!<br /><br />-- Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:37 am --<br /><br />I think its bullshit. Ball boy was being cocky and kicked the ball away as we chased a late equaliser. Croft might have had a few words but the ballboy, initially, didn't react badly at all.

Full time comes and Croft offers his hand as an apology but people then jump to the age old conclusion that because the ballboy wasn't white, any words said in his direction has to have been racist.

Obviously, if it turns out he is guilty, then regardless of how well he's doing for us, he can fuck off back to Derby. However, I think its a load of shit. You'd have to be pretty stupid to risk a hefty ban, suspension, fine and being labelled a racist, to lose your temper with a little kid and racially abuse him!!

Apparently he said "give the fucking ball back ****", ball boy is claiming he said "black c***".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.