Lee Croft

Hopefully Sheffield United will get rid of that ball boy too. Pathetic little **** with a classic Yorkshire chip on his shoulder.

peoffrey said:
Hopefully Sheffield United will get rid of that ball boy too. Pathetic little **** with a classic Yorkshire chip on his shoulder.

Tbf, I dont think the kid was the once accusing. It was some silly Yorkies in the front row desperately clinging onto the racism card because when white accuses black, it can only be racist.

sjk2008 said:
peoffrey said:

Tbf, I dont think the kid was the once accusing. It was some silly Yorkies in the front row desperately clinging onto the racism card because when white accuses black, it can only be racist.

If you watch the footage after final whistle then you'll see the lad refusing to shake Croft's hand. Has someone in the crowd called him over to tell him he was racially abused yet he himself didn't hear it? Numerous people said Croft was as guilty as sin despite having no evidence to back this up.

peoffrey said:
sjk2008 said:
peoffrey said:

If you watch the footage after final whistle then you'll see the lad refusing to shake Croft's hand. Has someone in the crowd called him over to tell him he was racially abused yet he himself didn't hear it? Numerous people said Croft was as guilty as sin despite having no evidence to back this up.

Croft called him a **** or something like that which, I agree, is wrong, especially given the kids age. It's only because this was white v black that te racism card was used and somehow, I'm not too confident anything would have been made of this, had we not scored a 97th minute equaliser.

No substance to the claims because there was no such claim to begin with and, as expected, it was much ado about nothing.

sjk2008 said:
Croft called him a **** or something like that which, I agree, is wrong, especially given the kids age. It's only because this was white v black that te racism card was used and somehow, I'm not too confident anything would have been made of this, had we not scored a 97th minute equaliser.

No substance to the claims because there was no such claim to begin with and, as expected, it was much ado about nothing.

I think it's more a heat of the moment thing. Football is a fast, competitive sport and tempers flare. What Croft said wasn't overtly unnecessary and I'd have been shouting something similar had I been an away fan...

peoffrey said:
sjk2008 said:
peoffrey said:

I wouldn't be shaking another mans hand after getting in my face calling me a c*nt, would you?

Josh Blue said:
peoffrey said:
sjk2008 said:

I wouldn't be shaking another mans hand after getting in my face calling me a c*nt, would you?

No,but if he hadn't been trying to be a smart arse and just did his job properly and gave Croft the fucking ball like he's paid to do then he wouldn't have been called the **** he was acting like.
Croft wanted to get on with the game,which any player would do,and the ballboy was being a dick,so he got a reality check.
No racism,no smoke,no mirrors - nothing to see here...

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Josh Blue said:
peoffrey said:

No,but if he hadn't been trying to be a smart arse and just did his job properly and gave Croft the fucking ball like he's paid to do then he wouldn't have been called the **** he was acting like.
Croft wanted to get on with the game,which any player would do,and the ballboy was being a dick,so he got a reality check.
No racism,no smoke,no mirrors - nothing to see here...

Nail, meet Head.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.