Lee Dixon Previews the big game

danebanksheik said:
mancitymark said:
Yet on Sunday night his comments were ......... "I dont think its all over yet" Clearly indicating that he thinks QPR can get the point and Man Ure get the 3.

I think he is twat, all season he has slagged us off.

You're wrong
he is one of us, you can tell he is, he knows if it can go wrong it might just do so.
I agree with this, he wouldn't wanna leave himself open to those dickheads on MOTD.

mancitymark said:
Yet on Sunday night his comments were ......... "I dont think its all over yet" Clearly indicating that he thinks QPR can get the point and Man Ure get the 3.

I don't know what motd2 you've been watching but it's been the opposite, in fact laughably so. Colin Murray actually takes the piss out of Lee Dixon for being a blue every week and at worst Dixon has to revert by trying to sound unbiased.

Don't start slagging off one of the few pundit friends we've got in media world.

Also, for reference, Murray himself has a soft spot for the blue half despite being a Liverpool fan.

mancitymark said:

Sorry mate, got to disagree with you there. I've had the pleasure of being in Lee's company on several occasions through friendship with his Mum and Dad. If there's one thing Lee Dixon isn't it's a "twat". Far from it, he's a great lad and, like all his family, blue through and through.

mancitymark said:

He was spot on for not gloating and being a City mouthpiece on national TV.

A decent pundit who'll generally call it like it is. I'd rather have that than when Sky got Mike Summerbee in the studio.

mancitymark said:

You're sounding a bit of an arse hole there mate. If he was completely biased towards City then he'd be a shite pundit, same if he was biased against (which he isn't).

danebanksheik said:
mancitymark said:

You're wrong
he is one of us, you can tell he is, he knows if it can go wrong it might just do so.
He is trying to be impartial and professional in front of the cameras so viewers dont know immediately which club he supports. (like the rag Neville on Sky).

What a band wagon jumper. Too little too late for me to laud his commentary.

Wasn't he saying how much he loved the arsenal when they brought him onto the pitch with the legends a few months ago..

bluesoup said:
What a band wagon jumper. Too little too late for me to laud his commentary.

Wasn't he saying how much he loved the arsenal when they brought him onto the pitch with the legends a few months ago..[/quote]

That's only natural for him to feel some affinity to Arsenal isn't it though mate ? Look at 'The Goat' and suchlike with us, I'm sure the weren't boyhood fans of us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.