Lee evans

Aguero_Element said:
i find him hilarious, mabye you haters stop being so cynical about everything
Meh, the one thing about comedy is that it's impossible to pretend. Either something makes you laugh or it doesn't.

Did a poster really just post he's the male version of miranda hart?
Obviously they fancy themselves as a comedian too...
Lee Evans is hilarious, I got lots of his dvds and have seen him 3 times in the 90's at the lowry. ..
How was it last night rach? Was he on form? Hope you had a good un... :)

Saw him last night, on top form I just wish he wouldn't sing at the end. I've seen him 3 or 4 times live now and he's been excellent every time.

Saw him at the 02 couple years ago, everyone round me was pissing themselves laughing. i found it as funny as Ebola, one of the worst nights of my life.

Markt85 said:
Saw him at the 02 couple years ago, everyone round me was pissing themselves laughing. i found it as funny as Ebola, one of the worst nights of my life.

Wait till you see Russell Howard.

Now that is a long, long night.

I find it strange that posters post on a forum that they have no interest in....
If I thought a comedian was as funny as a deadly disease I'd wouldn't tell everybody..
Odd!!

manimanc said:
I find it strange that posters post on a forum that they have no interest in....
If I thought a comedian was as funny as a deadly disease I'd wouldn't tell everybody..
Odd!!

Is there a huge difference between going on a thread about Lee Evans and saying you don't find him funny and going on a thread about Rachel Riley and saying she's a ****? It's just giving opinions on subjects people bring up.

Lancet Fluke said:
manimanc said:
Odd!!

Is there a huge difference between going on a thread about Lee Evans and saying you don't find him funny and going on a thread about Rachel Riley and saying she's a c**t? It's just giving opinions on subjects people bring up.
Always one who will take the bait....
How would you like your prize, in batter or breadcrumbs?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.