Lee evans

Don't sit near the front or you'll be drenched in sweat.

They put the video on the OS coach on the way back from Spurs away about 9 years ago, 'live' from Wembley Arena or something. I did not hear anyone laugh once, it is a bizarre act.

Tuearts right boot said:
Saw him a good few years ago in Manchester,cant remember where. The acoustics were dreadful so didn't enjoy it. I think he's really good and watch his shows on the box but with him being quite visual you need to close to appreciate it.

Yeah thats the only thing im worrying about ... Me not seeing much

jimharri said:
The male version of Miranda Hart; painfully unfunny. Hope you didn't pay for the ticket yourself Rach.

I would have thought she has seen him before, finds him funny and that is why she is going, those who don't find him funny probably don't buy a ticket

hilts said:
jimharri said:
The male version of Miranda Hart; painfully unfunny. Hope you didn't pay for the ticket yourself Rach.

I would have thought she has seen him before, finds him funny and that is why she is going, those who don't find him funny probably don't buy a ticket
Fair point, actually. I thought Rach was asking if anyone had seen him before, and was asking what his show is like. Next time, I'll read the opening post more carefully.

*smacks own wrist*

Still stand by my opinion of him though!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.